Sunday 2 January 2011

Movie of the Day: New York, I Love You

'

      I personally love New York to death it's my favorite city in the world (and I used to live there before). I mean how can you not it's fun it's exciting but also peaceful at the same time. This movie captured the sprit of New York very well. It had no main storyline it was mostly about different people in New York doing different things. None of the stories were finished but really none of them started. It's just little things that make New York great and I think this movie did that well. The thing that I absolutely loved about this film is the lighting. This film has one of the most beautiful way of filming and  the emotions. But since this movie really has no storyline it can just boring at times. I have paused this movie to go have dinner or do other things I might say. But it the movie's defence when I watched it I got the same feeling even when I didn't watch it as a whole. But yes this movie is a 1 hour 40 minute short film but good for all you indy folk but it's definitely not mainstream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment