Thursday 6 January 2011

Movie of the Day: The Blind Side

          I saw The Blind Side today. I know it's such an over due. You see I want to watch all the movies that got nominated for an Oscar last year and the only reason I didn't see this one yet was simply because I was lazy. Not that the movie is boring I'm just that lazy. I only have one movie left and is Inglorious Basterds and the only reason why I've haven't seen that yet is because I can't find the dvd. Serious where is it? Anyways I loved this movie it's so sweet. Sandra Bullock's performance was great better than I thought. I guess that's why she won all the awards. But she did good, I didn't think she'll look that good as a blonde. The storyline is great, it makes me really happy to know that this really happened it's a nice story, it's very sweet. That's all I can say it's sweet. And the guy that played Michael I really liked him too he looks so sweet and nice all the time. Like a big sweet teddy bear. I liked this movie, it's sweet. 

credit:picture from entertainmentwallpaper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment