Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's 2011! Not to bring down the joyful mood but I wanted to look at this in another light. To start of has anyone ever seen that How I Met Your Mother New Year's Eve episode? It was called The Limo from season 1 episode 11. It was about (spolier alert) how new year's eve was a disappointing holiday which sadly it is for most of us normal peeps. And the gang Ted, Robin, Lily, Marshall and Barney wanted to change that so they decided to go to 5 new year's party and by new years they would go back to the best party and celebrate new years there. I'm kinda losing my point. So what I'm trying to say is that new years is a disappointing holiday for most of us. For me I was in watching some dude count down on a concert stage. Then I watched Oprah (the episode with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz) then I fell asleep.

Sorry to be such a downer I'm like that sometimes but not as much as that Rachel Dratch character from Saturday Night Live. Anyways Happy New Year everyone! Hope your new years was as good or better has the last.       

No comments:

Post a Comment